Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Tortilla Pinwheels

This appetizer is easy and delicious! I wouldn't change a thing, but next time I might add a little shredded chicken to the mix. The original recipe can be found here.
Sorry for the crappy pic. I left the good camera at home and had to use my cell phone.

Tortilla Pinwheels:

Ingredients
  • 10 large flour tortillas
  • 1 cup chopped veggies - I like used red and green bell peppers and onion
  • 1.5 blocks cream cheese, softened
  • 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
  • 1/4 cup salsa
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions

  • Mix cream cheese with ranch mix and salsa
  • Spread mixture onto tortilla; top with chopped veggies and cheddar cheese. Roll and place in a casserole dish and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.(I only did four)
  • Chop off the end of each tortilla and discard (or eat as you go along...); chop tortilla into bite sized pieces and serve. Each tortilla should give you 6-8 pieces.

0 comments: