Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites

I wanted to serve chicken bites for our girl's night out gathering but wasn't sure how I wanted to make them. I made this up as I went along and they were delicious. I will be making them again!
Sorry for the bad cell shot!

Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites:

Chicken tenderloins
Asian Sesame dressing
Bacon
Toothpicks

Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and place in a frying pan with a little bit of veggie oil. Pour Asian dressing (I use Ken's) over chicken and cook till almost done. Remove from heat and cool. Once cooled drain juice from pan and discard. Wrap chicken bites in bacon (1 strip will cover 2-3 bites) and place in pan. Return to heat and cook till bacon is crisp. Drain on paper towel. Place toothpicks in bites and serve.

0 comments: