Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Peanut Chicken

I liked it! I didn't have creamy peanut butter so I put the sauce ingredients in my magic bullet and blended it. It was very thick, next time I might thin it out. I also think the sauce recipe needs to be doubled. I would have liked to coat the entire piece of chicken with it.



Peanut Chicken:

2 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/3 teaspoon curry powder
1 dash ground cayenne pepper
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and cayenne pepper. Place chicken in a baking dish and brush with the peanut sauce. Bake for 30-45 minutes, until chicken juices run clear.

Serves 4

Calories: 176
Total Fat: 5.6g
Cholesterol: 67mg
Total Carbs: 3.7g

0 comments: