Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fried Pork Chops with Gravy

I had two pork chops left over from a recipe I did earlier (Pork Tonkatsu) and threw this together. I didn't measure anything and you can use any combination of spices. I just used what I had on hand. It was yummy!
Fried Pork Chops with Gravy

Garlic Powder
Pepper
Season All Salt
1 egg
Soy Sauce
Panko
Vegetable oil

In a bowl, beat egg and a splash of soy sauce and set aside. On a plate mix panko and seasonings (to taste). Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a frying pan. Coat pork chops on egg mixture then panko (press panko into the pork chop) and add to frying pan. Fry on each side for 2-3 minutes or till brown and crispy. Drain on a paper towel and serve.

I cheated and made gravy from a packet. The chops would be good without the gravy.

0 comments: