Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Pancho Villa Baked Tilapia

I found this recipe on Allrecipes and made a few changes. My man really liked it although I thought it needed a little something extra. It wasn't spicy enough (at all) for me. I will make it again and update my post when I get it just right. :)


Pancho Villa Baked Tilapia:

Pam Cooking Spray
4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
Salsa (fresh is best)
1 lime, juiced
4 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
1 lime, thinly sliced
Taco Seasoning

Preheat oven to 350. Coat one side of 4 (8x10 inch) pieces of aluminum foil with Pam. Center each fillet on a foil square. Lightly sprinkle taco seasoning on top of tilapia and spoon a generous amount of salsa over fish. Sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro. Position 2 slices of lime on top of each fillet. Close and seal foil packets, and place on a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.

0 comments: