Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Moms Crock Pot Roast

This yummy recipe is part of a recipe exchange I participate in. I love doing these. I have never received a bad one yet! I also love any recipe involving the crock pot. I make an easier version that uses two packets of french onion soup and a can of cream of mushroom soup. :)


Moms Crock Pot Roast:

3lb. shoulder roast (or arm roast)
salt & pepper
1 chopped onion
1 package brown gravy mix
2 cups water
1/4 cup catsup
1/2 cup red wine
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp Worcestershire
1 tbsp garlic powder

Place roast in crockpot, fat side up. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over roast. Cook in crock pot on low 8-10 hours.

2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Thanx for participating.

I'm sooo glad you enjoyed the recipe

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I love crockpot recipes too and this looks great!