Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Panko and Onion Crusted Chicken

I made this up last night. I wanted to use the panko I had left after the Platinum Chef challenge. I originally thought about using a ranch packet but didn't have one on hand. I did, however, have an onion soup packet. :)


Panko and Onion Crusted Chicken:

3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1/2 cup Panko

1/2 packet onion soup mix

2 eggs

Salt & Pepper

Butter Pam

Mix panko and dry onion soup mix in a ziploc bag. Whisk eggs in a bowl til mixed. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and coat with egg mix. Place in ziploc bag and shake to coat. Spray the bottom of a baking dish with butter Pam and place coated chicken breasts in it. Bake for 30-45 min or til done in a 350 degree oven.

1 comments:

Thistlemoon said...

Anything crusted in panko is good!

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!